- All products are added to your cart.
General terms & conditions
Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Canadian Anti-Spam Policy (CASL)
This policy applies to the Winnipeg Football Club (WFC) which operates the Winnipeg Blue Bombers football team and Valour FC football (soccer) club.
(Commercial Electronic Messages)
The Winnipeg Football Club is committed to compliance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (“CASL”). We take important steps to ensure our fans, customers and others who receive communications from us do not encounter spam. We only send commercial electronic messages (CEMs) in compliance with CASL. The Winnipeg Football Club ensures our internal policies and procedures address and adhere to CASL compliance.
When does The Winnipeg Football Club send commercial electronic messages?
The Winnipeg Football Club only sends CEMs in the following contexts:
- You have explicitly informed us that you would like to receive such messages (e.g. you have subscribed to our newsletters or club information bulletins);
- The Winnipeg Football Club is responding to a request for information from you;
- To communicate with you about your account, subscription, transaction or similar relationship with us;
- To provide information that you are entitled to receive about our products or services you have requested from us;
- A third party who you have an existing relationship with has referred us to you;
- You have an existing business relationship with The Winnipeg Football Club (such as a season ticket subscription or the purchase of a game day ticket) within the last 24 months;
- You have an existing non-business relationship with The Winnipeg Football Club (such as being a volunteer or partner at various events held by The Winnipeg Football Club) within the last 24 months;
- You are receiving the message in order for The Winnipeg Football Club to fulfill a legal obligation or enforce a pending or existing legal right.
How does The Winnipeg Football Club protect you from receiving spam?
CEMs sent, or caused to be sent, from The Winnipeg Football Club do not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent or obscure the sender of the message, the point of origin or the transmission path for the message;
- Knowingly contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise knowingly contain false or misleading content;
- Use a third party’s Internet domain name, or relay from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party; or
What if I no longer want to receive messages from The Winnipeg Football Club?
In all cases, The Winnipeg Football Club’s CEMs provide you with the ability to unsubscribe or opt out of receiving our CEMs. When you unsubscribe using the links provided in our CEMs, your request will be processed as soon as possible, and no later than 10 business days after you send the unsubscribe request. There are only limited contexts in which you cannot request that The Winnipeg Football Club stop sending you messages, such as when we must communicate with you to enforce The Winnipeg Football Club legal rights or to inform you regarding important billing and/or account information.
Receipt of a CEM from The Winnipeg Football Club that seems to violate this policy
In the unlikely event that you receive any messages from The Winnipeg Football Club that may be considered spam, please contact us at [email protected]uebombers.com and the matter will be investigated.
We are committed to adhering to Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation and that you do not receive unwanted e-mails from our servers by the aforementioned criteria. Should you have any difficulty with unsubscribing from any future CEM or should you have any questions about The Winnipeg Football Club’s spam management strategies, please contact us at [email protected] or by calling 204-784-7448.